Tagged: januszu pphu kobajnem stefani
- This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Caloba.
2014/03/29 at 11:31 PM #387CalobaKeymaster
Fenwick & West is looking for a Chinese speaking patent litigator to join our patent litigation group. We are looking for an attorney with a degree in electrical engineering or computer science and fluency in Mandarin who has worked as a patent litigator for one or more years. If you fit this description, or if you know someone who knows another attorney who has these qualifications, please submit a cover letter, resume and law school transcript to: email@example.com.
FENWICK POSTING FOR PATENT LITIGATION POSITION
Fenwick & West LLP, a leading Northern California and Seattle law firm with a cutting edge internationally recognized litigation practice is looking to hire Patent Litigation associates with the following skill sets: a degree in electrical engineering or computer science, and fluency in Mandarin. Fenwick’s litigation department has received multiple recognitions in past years. Some recognitions have been:
· Named to The National Law Journal’s 2012 and 2013 “Intellectual Property Hot List” – one of only 20 firms selected in the U.S. for patent, copyright, trademark, and creative strategies for litigation, patent prosecution, licensing and transactional work
· Ranked by IAM Patent 1000 as one of the leading firms for patent licensing, prosecution and litigation
· Ranked as First Tier nationally (and in the San Francisco Bay Area) for Patent Litigation, IP Litigation, and Copyright Law in the “Best Law Firms” guide released by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers
· Named among the top 30 law firms for patent litigation by Corporate Counsel (2013)
· Ranked by Corporate Counsel as one of the Top 10 “Go-To” IP litigation firms in the U.S. for Fortune 100 companies (2011)
· Recognized as a “Go-To” law firm for Fortune 500 companies in the areas of litigation and IP by American Lawyer Media (2012)
· Ranked as a “Go-To” law firm for litigation by The American Lawyer
· Ranked by IP Worldwide as one of the top dozen firms that Fortune 500 companies relied on for IP litigation and counseling
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and law school transcript to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Caloba.
- The topic ‘Fenwick Patent Litigation Position – Bilingual Patent Litigator’ is closed to new replies.