Spring has finally arrived in the Bay Area. We would like to invite you to join us for the CALOBA’s 2012 March Monthly Event. This March event will start with hiking at the Stanford Dish, followed by a lunch meeting around noon. Let's take some time off away from the busy work or study, enjoy the sunshine and fresh air, and discuss any questions or doubts you may have.
Hiking at the Stanford Dish
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:45 AM on Sunday, March 18
Place: The Dish (Stanford Ave & Junipero Serra Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 94305, http://dish.stanford.edu/)
- Families including kids are welcome to join hiking.
- Carpools are highly recommended as parking near the Dish is limited and can be difficult.
- Please arrive early and meet at the intersection of Stanford Ave and Junipero Serra Blvd. We will start hiking at 10am sharp.
- In case of bad weather (heavy rain, heavy wind, etc), the hiking event will be canceled. Feel free to contact Nikki at email@example.com or 650-395-7557 to confirm.
Time: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM on Sunday, March 18
Place: Rice Thai Cuisine (3924 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306)
- Estimated cost per person is $20.
We are pleased to announce that a guest speaker from Finnegan, Weiguo (Will) Chen, will join the lunch meeting. He will share with us his successful career experience. Will is a Partner at Finnegan. His practices include patent prosecution, patent transaction and counseling, and litigation. His biography is available at http://www.finnegan.com/WeiguoChen/.
We are also pleased to announce that Sandy Yao will join both the hiking and the lunch meeting. Sandy spent some time at the China offices of Orrick last year, and a semester abroad at Peking University. She will share with us her study and working experience in China.
Please RSVP by clicking the link below and filling out the registration form 5:00 PM, Friday, March 16, 2012.